Campaign of “SMEs working with DenizBank is in safe with SafePoint”
SMEs working with DenizBank who promise to stay in Safepoint for 24 months, use the alarm system by a price starting from 49 TL and the camera systems by a price starting from 99 TL for the first 3 months of the camera systems free of charge and save security costs. To benefit from the campaign, write "SAFEPOINT" and send it to 3280, get your campaign code comes in to your mobile phone.
0850 200 80 55
After your campaign code has been received, you can request a free inspection campaign by calling the SafePoint Call Center on 0850 200 80 55.
• The campaign is valid until 31.12.2017.
• The DenizBank SME customers who write "SAFEPOINT" and send to 3280 and to be shared the campaign code with will be able to benefit from the campaign.
• The subscription fee for the first month of the camera and alarm system will be charged and then invoiced free of charge for the next 3 months.
• The campaign is only valid for new SafePoint subscribers who made a commitment for 24 months and cannot be integrated with other Safepoint campaigns.
• SafePoint Customers who signs contracts under special discount conditions cannot benefit from the campaign.
• All Participants who attend in to the campaign are deemed to have accepted beforehand the conditions of this campaign.
• Text messages sent to 3280 for campaign participation will be reflected as 1 standard SMS fee according to the operator tariff you are connected to.
• DenizBank may change the terms of the campaign or terminate the campaign without notice.
You are safe with SafePoint
We give you 1 month free usage for every subscriber that comes with their reference.
0850 200 80 55
Call the following number for seizing this special
Gürsel Mah. Darülaceze Cad. No:36 Ekşioğlu Plaza A Blok D:10 Kağıthane / İstanbul
0850 200 80 50
© 2017 safepoint.com.tr All Rights Reserved
Safepoint is a trademark of Kekova Elektric Electronic Communication Systems Foreign Trade Ltd. Co.
Safepoint is a member of Gesider
and TagiderDesign by AuraMedia